Principles of protection and personal data processing
CACA Business Limited s.r.o., with its registered office at Komenského 538, 798 52 Konice, company number: 06462651, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, file no. C 102172 (hereafter only “Controller“), is interested in processing information concerning customers’ personal data (hereafter only “Data subject“). Information concerning the data subjects are considered as personal data according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter only “GDPR“).
CACA Business Limited s.r.o. has not appointed a Data protection officer because it is not a public authority or body, the core activities neither consist of processing operations that requires regular and systematic monitoring of data subjects on a large scale, nor do they consist of processing on a large scale of special categories of data. Should you have any questions regarding personal data processing and protection, feel free to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OF A CUSTOMER AND FELLOW CO-PARTICIPANTS
- The customer is aware of the fact that for the purpose of the contract’s performance in relation to providing our services (Food tour, experience gastronomy) and for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, CACA Business Limited s.r.o. is entitled to process his/her personal data, particularly the following: name, surname, telephone number, email address, bank account details and payment card details (if you have used it), and if needed, data concerning allergies, medicine, state of health and health insurance company.
All personal data will only be retained for the period prescribed by the law, or as long as the data is necessary, if applicable.
- For the purpose of the contract’s performance by providing our services (Food tour, experience gastronomy), the information mentioned in Article 1 will also be provided to the extent necessary to the contractors of CACA Business Limited s.r.o. (such as gastronomical facilities and particularly the restaurants). The identification data regarding these contractors are to be found in the contract relating to our company’s service, instructions to the Food tour/experience gastronomy or at the very latest, the customer may receive them during the event. Information on whether an adequacy decision from the European Commission concerning the corresponding personal data protection exists and information on suitable safeguards concerning personal data protection during the transfer of personal data shall be provided by CACA Business Limited s.r.o. at the customer’s request.
- The customer is aware of the fact that within the extent of and in accordance with conditions prescribed by legislation, CACA Business Limited s.r.o. is obliged to transfer the customer´s personal data for the purposes prescribed by the law.
- The above-mentioned provisions of Article 1 shall also apply in relation to persons for the benefit of whom the customer has entered into an agreement providing our services (co-participants). By signing the contract, the customer declares to be entitled to grant consent for all participating parties, whether based on contractual or other representation.
- The customer is aware that as a data subject they have the following rights:
- a) to request access to the personal data from CACA Business Limited s.r.o. concerning them, their rectification, erasure or processing restrictions regarding their personal data, or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- b) to request that CACA Business Limited s.r.o. restricts their personal data processing if:
- (i) the customer contests the personal data’s accuracy, for a period enabling the controller to verify the personal data’s accuracy,
- (ii) their personal data processing is unlawful, they oppose erasing personal data and requests the restriction of its use instead,
- (iii) CACA Business Limited s.r.o. no longer needs the personal data for the processing purposes, but they are required by the customer for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- (iv) the customer has objected to processing their personal data pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of CACA Business Limited s.r.o. override those of the customer.
- Where processing the customer’s personal data has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the customer´s consent.
- c) to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for personal data protection.
- d) to obtain confirmation from CACA Business Limited s.r.o. as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, and, where that is the case, at the customer´s request CACA Business Limited r.o. is obliged, to provide them with the following information and give them a copy of their personal data that is being processed:
- (i) purpose of processing
- (ii) categories of personal data that are being processed,
- (iii) recipients or category of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- (iv) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- (v) the existence of the right to request rectification from the controller or erasure of personal data or a restriction of personal data processing concerning the customer or to object to such processing
- (vi) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- (vii) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling,
- e) to receive the personal data in relation them, which is being processed by CACA Business Limited s.r.o. , in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such data to another controller, where:
- (i) processing the customer´s personal data is based on consent for personal data processing, or
- (ii) processing is carried out by automated means.
If possible, CACA Business Limited s.r.o. shall transmit the customer’s personal data to another controller.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, mobile phone or other device enabling the internet), through which you use our website, and if they’re not erased after leaving our website, they’re used again during your next visits. Cookies are used to enhance the operation of our website and facilitate your next visit, in particular for the following activities:
-Storing the pre-sets and settings that enable our website to function properly, logging in and verification. If you don’t want to continuously log in and out, you don’t have to thanks to cookies.
-analysis. Due to cookies we collect data to our analytical tools,
-social networks. You may share some contents from our website with your friends.
Despite the above-mentioned, we’re unable to identify you on the basis of the cookie files up to the level of a particular natural person.
HOW TO REFUSE USING THE COOKIE FILES?
Cookies from your computer or other device may be easily erased using your browser. The manual how to handle the cookie files and how to erase them shall be found in the “Help” section of your browser. However, in such case it’s possible that some parts of our website is not displayed correctly, its browsing may be more complicated for you and you won’t be able to see offers of products that correspond to your needs.
Should you use our website without changes to the settings, we will consider this as consent to using our website’s cookies.
ANALYTICAL WEB TOOLS
If you use our website, we collect statistical data about your activity, which we further use to improve our services.
The service that enables the analysis of our e-shop is provided by Google Inc. (hereafter only “Google”). Information generated during using our website are transmitted to Google servers where they’re stored. Google uses this information to analyse user behaviour on our website and such analysis is subsequently provided to us.
These services are marketing tools that enable us to offer our services to new or existing customers. They’re provided by Google or Seznam. They use the cookies in order to function properly.